Minimum Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Current student in good standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, Junior, Senior, or Graduate level, attending the University of Nevada to obtain a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Computer application skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Successful completion of Actuarial exams is a plus.
- Knowledge of Access, Visual Basic and/or SQL are a plus
Dates of Internship:
• Anticipated dates of the internship will be from June, 2019 to August, 2019.