WSFG is hiring an Actuarial Analyst. The ideal candidate would be a recent graduate/student graduating in December 2017 or Spring 2018. They are looking for candidates with a degree related to Actuarial Science who have passed at least one Actuarial exam.
Actuarial Job Postings
Western & Southern Financial Group
Mon, 10/16/2017 - 08:41
Entry Level Actuarial Position
Wed, 09/13/2017 - 14:10
Milliman is the country’s most prestigious actuarial consulting firm, with offices in major cities worldwide. We are currently recruiting to fill a full time actuarial assistant position. A successful candidate will possess excellent computer, technical, communication, and interpersonal skills, and will be selfmotivated and driven to achieve. Intellectual curiosity, teamwork, and a strong desire to learn is a must.
Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics or another major with quantitative course work
GPA of 3.5 or above
At least one, preferably two actuarial exam passed
Solid understanding of basic actuarial concepts
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, VBA and database/statistical analysis language (SQL or SAS) is a plus
Strong communication skills (written and oral) Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Strong time management skills Ability to work independently and within a team
Client focused and results oriented Prior internship(s) or actuarial-related work experience is beneficial
Authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis without sponsorship from Milliman presently or in the future. Milliman Denver Health does not allow for sponsorship in order to maintain or obtain an employment authorizing status/visa or other form of employment authorization in order to legally work in the United States.
Interest/experience with office pranks is beneficial but not required To be considered for this position, please upload a resume and cover letter.
We will be accepting application through Friday, October 13th - Please apply online at: http://careers.milliman.com/
Actuarial Executive Development Program - Early Career Professional
Tue, 09/12/2017 - 08:44
Actuaries use their analytical abilities to help manage Cigna’s risk with a strong focus on improving business results. As a Cigna employee, you have the opportunity to differentiate yourself and go as far as your talent and drive will take you.
The purposes of Cigna's Actuarial Executive Development Program (AEDP) are to (1) attract and retain high-caliber actuarial professionals who will perform financial and actuarial functions and (2) facilitate member development in pursuit of attaining senior level managerial and leadership roles throughout the organization. Cigna values its actuaries and helps them to learn, grow, and excel throughout their career. And while your career path is ultimately in your hands, the AEDP will help you along the way. The AEDP helps develop its full time members through job rotations and actuarial exam support and we have had program graduates reach CEO, Chief Financial Officer, Operational and Technical leadership positions as well as roles that require more subject matter specific expertise, both across the US and around the world!
AEDP members are expected to rapidly attain their Fellowship in the Society of Actuaries (SOA) while making meaningful positive contributions to Cigna’s businesses. The program financially supports exam fees, study materials, and allows for paid time off from work so students may prepare for and take exams. Salary increases provided upon the successful completion of each exam will be reflective of a combination of progression towards the Fellowship designation and contributions to the business.
- Rotations: Work closely with the AEDP director, who is a fully dedicated FSA, to identify diverse roles that will develop skills and provide challenging work that directly impacts business results and help you grow into a business leader at Cigna.
- Exam support: Paid study time, SOA exam fees and materials, raises for passing exams
- Compensation: Earn highly competitive compensation and benefit packages that reward for both exam and work performance
- Community: Be a part of a large, tightly-knit community of actuaries and AEDP associates, not only in your local office, but also around the US and across the globe!
- Hartford, CT area (Bloomfield)
- Philadelphia, PA
- Austin, TX
- Denver, CO
- Nashville, TN
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3.2 GPA or higher is preferred
- 0-4 years professional work experience
- Successfully completed at least one SOA examination
- Outstanding problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of a strong desire and demonstrated ability to lead
- Drive to develop business and actuarial skills through ongoing training and varied rotations
Thu, 09/07/2017 - 09:16
Intermountain Healthcare has a job opening for an Actuarial Analyst. The job description and application can be found at the website.
Actuarial Analyst I - SelectHealth - Murray, UT
Interested applicants can reach out to Justin See for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed, 06/21/2017 - 16:55
Taylor-Walker Consulting (an actuarial consulting firm in Midvale) had a position recently open for a full-time actuarial analyst.
They would also be willing to consider a December 2017 graduate who would work part-time during fall semester and transition to full-time at graduation.
A full description is attached.
Please apply by June 28, 2017 by emailing a resume and cover letter detailing your interest and
qualifications to Scott Garduno at email@example.com.
Nevada Division of Insurance
Insurance Actuarial Analyst
Tue, 06/20/2017 - 13:16
Nevada Division of Insurance is currently looking to fill 2 Insurance Actuarial Analyst positions. The link has the job description. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the contact information for the company.
Wed, 05/17/2017 - 08:44
Mercer in Houston has an open position for an entry level actuarial analyst.
- Work closely with senior consultants to design, finance, price and administer clients’ health and welfare programs.
- Develop employee contribution strategies to meet employer cost objectives and help develop customized pricing and valuation models.
- Price medical and prescription drug plan designs using proprietary Mercer tools.
- Analyze vendor renewals and plan experience and estimate future plan costs.
- Develop basic underwriting and actuarial skills.
- Build an awareness of health care or retirement plan design, cost factors and the renewal process, as well as industry products, services and tools, including Mercer Health & Benefits or Retirement products, budget setting, rate setting, and evaluation.
Actuarial interns and analysts, in the US, have passed at least one exam and are working to obtain an ASA or FSA designation.
If you are interested in the position please send your resume to BJ Baldwin (contact info below).
BJ Baldwin, ASA, MAAA, Principal