• Pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. in Statistics with an expected graduation date of December 2019
to August 2020.
• Knowledge of design of experiments, general linear modeling, multivariate analysis, reliability,
spatial analysis, statistical computing, statistical modeling, and/or time series modeling.
• A practical common sense approach to problem solving and attention to detail.
• A passion for practicing statistical consulting to solve real-world problems.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for team work, as well as the ability to work inde-
• Proficiency in statistical software packages such as R, SAS, Matlab, JMP, Minitab, etc.
• Master’s candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without
requiring sponsorship now or in the future. In some cases, we are able to sponsor Ph.D. candi-
dates attending a U.S. university.
Please submit your résumé to Mariette Wardenaar-Noordsij (Mariette.Wardenaar@shell.com). Ap-
plications are invited through October 12, 2018.