The Sacramento Kings seek an Analyst to contribute to the development of cutting-edge basketball analytics systems. The position will be responsible for supporting the development of data infrastructure, statistical models, and communication tools. The position will require collaboration with the entire analytics group, and Kings' basketball operations more broadly.
● Develop and maintain statistical models in support of the Kings’ analytics needs.
● Work with numerous data sources to solve applied basketball and sports science problems.
● Conduct ad-hoc analyses and reporting as required.
● Create and maintain data infrastructure.
● Collaborate with members of the Kings analytics group to develop best practices for modeling, visualizing, and communicating basketball data.
● Other related duties as required.