SAS on demand academic
SAS ® programming has never been easier for higher education professors and students thanks to SAS Web Editor, a Web-based tool for writing and running SAS code. SAS Web Editor requires no software installation.
SAS OnDemand for Academics to access the site.
For first time users follow these steps to get started:
- Go to https://odamid.oda.sas.com/SASODARegistration
- Enter the required information and click Submit
- A verification email will be sent; open the link located in the email (check your spam folder it maybe there)
- Enter your email address and a password that follows the Password rules on the page. Accept the License, Click Create Account.
- A page will open that will display your SAS OnDemand User ID
- Go to https://odamid.oda.sas.com/
- Sign in with your SAS OnDemand User ID and the password you just created
For a more detailed set of instructions, with screenshots, please visit: